I have to write about the funniest baby name story ever to happen to us: we can't ever agree on a girl's name. I love Presley; Mark loves Trinity. So he has agreed on Presley but we can't come up with a middle name. Both of my other girls middle names are 4 letters long and end in an A. So I thought well, I have to keep this going even though we didn't even mean to start it. So here it goes: my friend Lacy and I were discussing middle names today and I asked for her help. I told her (it just came out of the blue) that I liked Presley Grace. She loved it also! So I emailed Mark and told him that I liked it. He emailed back and said "Great, everyone will call our daughter Elvis." It took a few minutes, but think on it...YES Graceland! Man am I an idiot! And if you know me I love Elvis and I have turned my girls into Elvis lovers also.
We even played an Elvis song as our processional in our wedding! HA
Back to the drawing board!
Any ideas???
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Baby Names...
Posted by Lindsay at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment