Tuesday, August 28, 2007

1st day of 1st grade


Madalyn was up and awake at 6:30 all on her own this morning. She had breakfast, got dressed, we fixed her hair, and Mark took a picture of her. She looked absolutely beautiful! So we were heading out the door, got to school, and I told Mark to hold the camera because I was trying to take care of Loraly and hold Madalyn's hand. He informed me that he didn't bring it!!!! I was a little upset---to say the least. It was too late to go home and get it...So we went ahead and went in and dropped Madalyn off. She gave me a kiss, hugged her sister, and off she went! WITHOUT A PICTURE OF HER AND HER TEACHER ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. I know, not that big of a deal, but I am such a memory type person. And I had looked forward to doing`this since the camera didn't work on meet the teacher night last week. SO I am having a hard morning but hopefully I can get one tomorrow morning and we can just pretend it was the first day of school picture. I am sure Madalyn has a much better day than mine started out...

1 comments:

Mama B said...

Yay for her 1st day!!!! Sorry it didn't go as planned. BUT she does look absolutely adorable!