Oh the joys of being pregnant! Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant but every women knows that during your third trimester you reach a point where you feel like a beached whale!
I went to the doctor today for my second ultrasound to check my placenta. Looks to be that it has fixed itself. Good news but we will get the real deal news from the doctor in 2 weeks. It was fun getting to see how much Sophie has changed! She has little chubby cheeks! The ultrasound technician said---Looks like she is still a girl! My thought was---WELL I HOPE SO! Not that I wouldn't want a boy, but HELLO----would that not be the weirdest thing in the world to find out that what you thought was a sweet baby girl is now a stinky BOY (as Loraly would say)! What would we do!? Anyway I go back in 2 weeks for my regular doctors visit and I will be 30 weeks! Can you believe it?!
WOW---has this pregnancy flown by! (needless to say I still have 12 weeks to go!)









1 comments:
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed getting to go to the sonogram with you and Loraly---I can't wait for little Sophies debut and to sit and love on her!
Post a Comment