Monday, October 1, 2007

My hobby and The nursery preview

Since having children, I have found my hobby, obsession: birth announcements, birthday invitations, etc. I love coming up with ideas, figuring out wording, and seeing the final product. If you know me, then you know that I LOVE Mickey Mouse. Madalyn never cared much for the character, but Loraly has created an obsession with Minnie Mouse! I am so excited! I finally get to do a Minnie themed birthday party! So far all I have obsessed about are the invitations. So here they are:

Here we are painting the baby's room:


We let the girls kind of "sponge paint" and then we painted over it!
Here is a finished portion of the room:
We still haven't got the room set up otherwise I would post pictures of that also. Hopefully by the end of the weekend we will have it done.


2 comments:

Mama B said...

I LOVE the invitations!!!!! Too cute!!! I wish I was creative like that. I have never been the creative type. I love the room color!

Amy said...

Hey Lindsay,
I just found your blog and I have enjoyed reading about your girls. Congratulations on baby Sophie!
Amy Burchfield