Well, I had my 37 week appointment today. I had to wait for the doctor FOREVER and to end up getting the same boring news---NO CHANGE! I gained 3 pounds but the baby still has some dropping to do before I will make anymore progress.
I tried to talk to him about when we or he would think about inducing, he said he likes to wait to at least 39 weeks and for me to be 2-3 cm dilated. No luck there...
We took the girls to the movie theater tonight to watch "Fred Claus". Pretty cute although I am sure I missed quite a bit considering I went to the bathroom 3 times myself and I took Loraly one other time! Afterward Madalyn wanted to walk around The Room Store (? why--we are not sure) and as I passed by a mirror, I glanced over and immediately wanted to go home and hide because hopefully it was a circus mirror---I looked MONSTROUS!
3-4 weeks left of looking monstrous and I will have a sweet, little baby girl to hold and love in my arms!







0 comments:
Post a Comment