
10 things that I am thankful for:
1. life--it is oh so precious!
2. my children! I have always dreamed of becoming a mother to a daughter and God has been so generous and gracious to have blessed me with 3 of them!
3. my husband! He is so wonderful to me. I could not have ever asked for a better husband. We are a perfect pair.
4. our little house! growing up we moved a lot, so I have never known what it was like to have a 'home'. We have considered moving lots of times, but the thought of leaving my little 'home' is heartbreaking!
5. my parents---they are great grandparents to my children, and if any of us ever need them, they are here at the drop of a hat.
6. our health---after watching a precious young child die, you begin to really rethink what good health means.
7. my children's doctor---if it wasn't for him and others like him, where would we be?
8. friends---although some of my best friends, I don't get to see hardly at all, if ever, they are still the bestest of friends.
9. my girl's teachers! Gosh they amaze me-Madalyn and Loraly have both grown to be such smart girls--and my girls both absolutely love all their teachers---THANK YOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL TEACHERS IN THE WORLD. I had always dreamed of becoming a teacher but being a mother was my number one dream!
10. Last but DEFINITELY not least, I am thankful to God for the love he has put in my life, taught me, shown me, and made me feel!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
HAPPY (early) THANKSGIVING!
Posted by Lindsay at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment