Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Still here (of course) and Madalyn's Turkey Project

My girls have always been quite creative and imaginative.
Here is what I mean:

Madalyn used some craft supplies to make or 'layout' a sleeping beauty.
Loraly made a Minnie Mouse out of the craft supplies.

Madalyn had to decorate a turkey for school. Last year we made a Rock Star turkey, so this year we had to try and make it just as good.

It ended up becoming a Hula Girl Turkey!

When this picture was taken, we had not curled the turkey's feathers. It turned out really cute!

Nothing has happened...16 more days. Mark says 15 days too many. I have had more contractions but nothing solid. I go back to the doctor Friday, so hope that we have better news than lately. As much as I want her here and I want to not be pregnant anymore, I would really like for her to wait to be born until the first week of December. The reason: Mark's birthday is tomorrow, and Loraly's is 2 days later. To have another birthday within days would be an awful lot to deal with, but we asked for it and if it happens then that is what was meant to be!

0 comments: