So I hate to buy things full price...especially for the girls because stores put things on sale about 2-3 weeks after they get them in stock anyways.
So I hit The Children's Place 4 times in the last week and a half.
Today we drove to the outlet mall in Hillsboro and hit their Children's place (considering I have been to Waco's twice and Round Rock's once). Little to say---I think I may be addicted to their sale!
So to get on with the sale---I bought $390.00 worth of clothes just today for the sale price of $154! All three girls have a load of winter clothes for next year! Like I said I love sales and this is a great one! They have their sale prices marked, then it is 50% off that price, and I have an addition coupon for another 15% off, and once again on top of that I have another coupon from my last receipt for an additional 15% off!!! AWESOME!
Example:
Sophie got a Cheetah Girl ballerina halloween costume for only 77 cents!!!!








3 comments:
I LOVE Children's Place. About 80% of Andrew's clothes come from there. Old Navy is having a killer sale right now too. 75% percent off where take an extra 50% off the ticket price. LOVE sales like that!
I try and stay away from Old Navy as much as possible because I LOVE IT!
I just got 90 dollars worth of stuff from there for 30. Yay!
Post a Comment