Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sophie's 1st Easter!

Sophie checking out what the big girls are doing.
Getting help hunting eggs from Kaitlyn.

One of our favorites things to do at Easter is to get confetti eggs!

This years eggs were quite hard to break! I tried the first one on my niece and you should have seen the look she gave me after trying to break it over her head! It wouldn't even break!!!


Just had to add in a picture of Sophie looking cute! AND CHUBBY!

The trail of eggs that leads the girls to their baskets!


Happy Easter!



Going through EACH AND EVERY EGG after the second big hunt of the day! We had one egg hunt in the front yard before lunch to calm them down from having to wait and then after they ate ALL their lunch, we had another hunt in the backyard!


Double the eggs---double the fun!



Wearing blue jeans for the first time!

Forget candy--I am the sweetest thing EVER!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I know what you mean about the cinfetti eggs, they can be tough!