She is getting too big for her cradle! SOOO SAD! I am not ready to move her to her room yet. It is all the way across the house from our room and she is still getting up around 2-3 times a night. I thought about moving her port a crib into our room but I guess I should just face it--she is plenty big to sleep in her own crib in her OWN room! I just don't know if I am ready...Wednesday, April 23, 2008
sleeping in her leggings
She is getting too big for her cradle! SOOO SAD! I am not ready to move her to her room yet. It is all the way across the house from our room and she is still getting up around 2-3 times a night. I thought about moving her port a crib into our room but I guess I should just face it--she is plenty big to sleep in her own crib in her OWN room! I just don't know if I am ready...Posted by Lindsay at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'm glad you like them! It's so hard when you have to move them to their own room. There's no rush! Do it when you feel ready enough.
I know how you feel. I am here to say that with Ethan, he was about 7 months old before we made the switch. He was waking up alot at night.
The other two were waayyy younger, but like I said Ethan was still getting up and he is my baby. Don't rush it, but maybe she will sleep better in a bigger bed? Who knows. Good luck!
Post a Comment