Madalyn has always been our very sweet, easy-going, and people pleasing daughter. These traits can be very good to have and also very difficult to have.
Madalyn got a Junie B Jones Easter book for Easter last year. I have always wondered why she has NEVER read it. I got it out the other day and said why don't you read this book. Her response was no because it is called "Dumb Bunny." and since dumb is a bad word in our house and just not a nice word she refuses to read it.
So on Monday, the last day in March, we were talking about April fool's day. I was trying to explain to her what April fool's was about. She just couldn't understand. Mark explained it to her that it is a silly day where you can basically lie and not get in trouble. She understood him perfectly. UGH... Anyways she came home from school Tuesday and told me that she had told Mrs. R that she wasn't going to tell any lies on April fool's because it is not good to tell lies even if it is April Fool's day.
Another funny story about Madalyn: Loraly and her were playing with some doll house stuff the other day and Loraly asked Madalyn's doll where she got her house from. Madalyn's response was "eBAY".I guess she gets that from her mommy...
Madalyn is so sweet, innocent, and I just love her way of thinking!







0 comments:
Post a Comment