Madalyn's school had it's 1st grade award ceremony today.
Mom, the girls, and I were going to attend the
ceremony this morning but Loraly and Sophie were
both asleep. SO my sweet mother decided to
stay at my house with the 2 sleeping babies
while I got to attend the ceremony ALONE.
A couple of the other moms in her class asked
me if I felt like I had forgotten my purse
because I am NEVER alone.
It was nice to focus all my attention on just Madalyn.
These moments are few and far between and
definitely not as often as I would like.
After the ceremony I took Madalyn around
the school to give her Art, Music, Computer, P.E., Library,
and Speech teachers their gifts. It is so nice to
hear all the wonderful things all
these teachers have to say about my daughter!
I forgot to tell you about Madalyn's lunch today!
Well, the last week of school the cafeteria
tries to use up food that hasn't been used (I guess).
Today they fed these little children
pancakes, ranch style beans, apple sauce,
and vanilla ice cream! Madalyn thought
it was pretty cool---
two of her favorite foods--ranch style beans and pancakes!
GROSS!
2 more days of first grade and I will have a second grader on my hands!
2 more days of first grade and I will have a second grader on my hands!







0 comments:
Post a Comment