Sophie said 'A ma' (mama) yesterday! And has said it 3 times since! I get giddy everytime she says it because it is definitely not when you want her to. I know she was saying mama because Mark was holding her after she woke up from her nap, she was leaning towards me crying and said it. So sweet. She has been saying "Hi" for a while now but I didn't know if it was her first word or not because I didn't know if she truly knew what she was saying, but now we know she knows because if you walk into the room she says "HI!" really loud and excited. She also learned to wave when she says it but it is more like she is just putting her hand in the air. So cute...
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How adorable!
Oh those first few words...precious!
Post a Comment