Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Changes

Honestly I was worried about what to do with my blog...would I have to change my title of Girly Girls to Girly Girls plus one baby boy, or would I have to change my background off the cutesy pink designs (that I love)...
Well, looks to be that we will be still known as the Girly Girls!
Yes, that is right, we are going to be welcoming another sweet baby girl in early September. God must think I am a really good mom to girls or that I am really good with the hair bows and tutus! My due date isn't until the middle of September, but he said since we are moving, and with this being my fourth that he would schedule an induction at 38 weeks! Yay-less time to have to be pregnant! So since I have only gained one pound the first 18 weeks of my pregnancy, I totally made up for it this month! I gained 7 pounds!!! I knew I had gained a lot because-how do I say it--I have BLOSSOMED!
So we are shooting for Stella Rose...(hopefully the girls don't decide to switch the name) to arrive around the beginning of September.

3 comments:

Chris and Lacy said...

Stella will be welcomed in to a home full of awesome big sisters! Yay for an early induction too!

Emily said...

You are a GREAT mom to little girls! I am so excited for you all! AND I love the name.

Kimberly said...

I'm really late on saying this but "CONGRATULATIONS!"
All those girls remind me of that old show "Sisters."
I didn't have even one sister so I use to think having 4 sounded sooo neat!
And I love the name Reese!