my sweetie and me!
one of my favorite pictures of ReeseThe 1st picture of all the girls!
Reese still in the hospital in her sweet monogrammed beanie
Tomorrow is the day I have anticipated so much for the last 3 months and at the same time dreaded for the last year!
10 months old and oh so sassy!
My baby girl will be turning one at 2:24 pm September 10,2010. I begged, pleaded, tried everything in the book to get this baby born on 9-9-09! How awesome would that be?! But she had her story ready to be written! (and so did my doctor!)
I hope, pray, and plan on doing her 1st birthday party, and my last 1st birthday party up right! I want everything perfect just for her. She has been the greatest blessing to our family! She has completed us in so many ways more than I can explain!
I always knew I wanted another baby, #4, but I thought I wanted it around the time when Sophie went to kindergarten. The moment I found out I was being blessed and entrusted with another child, I was ecstatic! God had other plans for our family and I am so happy he did!
I want my sweet baby girl to know that she is such a doll! She has fulfilled my life! I thank God very often for her. I pray very often for her. I always thought I had my life perfectly laid out just as I wanted it. This baby made me take a step back and smell the roses. Enjoy each moment. Study every detail. Ponder every thought. I NEED my children! I NEED their love, their devotion, their love and lives! They are everything! I don't know if I would have taken it all in like I do since Reese if it wouldn't been because of her.
Thank you Reese for making me slow down! I want to cherish every moment with you, savor every long, sleepless night, and I want to hold you every time you want me to!
Your life makes me complete!
I love you sweet baby!
Happy 1st Birthday tomorrow!!!
Love Mommy







0 comments:
Post a Comment