Madalyn took a banana to school today for her afternoon snack.
When I put her up I always ask 100 questions and one of them being "was your snack good?" So like always I asked her this particular question----her response-"well...I didn't eat it" of course after this answer I asked "Why?"----she then replied with "it was wiggly..."
W-I-G-G-L-Y
How can a banana be wiggly?
I asked her if she threw it away or what and she brought it to me from inside her backpack.
Sure enough--IT WAS WIGGLY!
I assumed that maybe she or someone else accidentally stepped just in the right place on her backpack or maybe she dropped a book just in that spot. The banana had gone bad in the middle and made the rest of it 'wiggly!'
So all night we have been making 'wiggly' jokes.







1 comments:
lindsay,
hi! i am so glad to find your blog and so happy you introduced yourself to me today! it's a small world when you blog...
i will now enjoy reading all about your girls :)
Post a Comment