Sunday, March 2, 2008

Some of my favorite pictures of Madalyn:


















Madalyn is officially 7 years old as of March 1!
I can not believe my baby is 7!
She has always been the biggest blessing to my life!




To Madalyn Anna, my first born, my big 7 year old, my Love Bug:


My first born child, my joy, my love,


Given to me from the heavens above


Why me, I thought, did God choose to SO bless,


The answer to this my mind could only guess


The unconditional bond of love I instantly felt


The face of an angel that made my heart melt!



God has blessed my life so much with you, Madalyn! You always make my days brighter, and my nights more peaceful! You are my love bug, the best big sister, and a very smart and beautiful little girl! You are the best friend anyone could ever have, you deserve the best things in life, and I am the luckiest mom in the world to get the pleasure of being your mother and watching you grow and grow!

I love you so much, Madalyn Anna!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 comments: