Sunday, August 24, 2008

Crazy in Love or just Plain CRAZY!?

So Mark and I both pretty much have been crying, boo hooing, and carrying on since he left. So after leaving church this morning upset, I was on my way home to call him and tell him to just come home. I arrived home checked my text messages. He had left me a message a minutes earlier telling me he was coming home. I couldn't believe that we had both the same thoughts. The distance, not getting to see each other but once MAYBE twice a month, not being able to find a house, and not to mention the cruddy towns and schools! We just decided that we are going to stick it out here and HOPE, PRAY, and PRAY more until something happens here in Texas. It is interesting what we have to go through to realize things...
Anyway like I said we as a family may just be crazy in love or just plain crazy, but we are going to stick it out here in Texas and look, look, look for a job here and be happy together instead of miserable apart. Feel free to let me know how crazy (or stupid) we are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good comments -- you guys made the decision together -- there's jobs in TX -- it obvious that all you guys want to do is be together as a family & not be split up for any length of time -- just take things one day at a time -- seek out what's out there . . . together, you guys can overcome any kind of obstacle . . .HERE'S TO A FRESH NEW START !!! lv u guys!

debbie said...

I told your dad when I got your text today just how much Mark loved his family, willing to come home and find something here---I am so happy that you both made the decision, I know how hard it has been on both of you not to mention me and your dad watching you go thru this. We love you both and are here to help anyway we possible can! You both know that anyways! And to our sweet girlies, lots of hugs and kisses tonight! And also to Loraly, thanks for washing my hair!

Emily said...

WOW! I can't say that I blame you one bit! We will continue to pray for you and your family. Right now for Mark to return home safely! Tomorrow I am guessing???

Mika Hinson said...

My heart is rejoicing with you, girl! I think God will bless that decision. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Amee said...

God was talking to you! You both felt it so strongly, I do not think you are crazy! I think you are listening.
There is something else in store for you, and I can not wait to find out what it is!