I found myself in a stump today...
I have been pretty upbeat, optimistic, and looking forward to "the change" coming soon (hopefully) in our lives. But today it kind of got me. Today was the day that Mark was supposed to be coming home from Florida to spend the weekend with us, when he left last weekend today was the day that we had on our minds.
Today is here.
Mark is here.
But the excitement isn't...Not that I am not thrilled to have Mark here and by my side, but that joy that we were looking so forward to was taken away when we decided to turn down the job, having to look for another job, the stress from that, the keeping Mark in good spirits, etc. I guess it was my turn to hit rock bottom. Mark has done it a couple of times during this process, but I have tried to stay positive and not think into things too much at least for the kids sakes, but also Mark and mine.
I feel lonely today.
By the way, we have 4 job opportunities that are looking promising right now. So please pray that which ever one is meant for us, that it comes through and soon!
Friday, August 29, 2008
In a stump
Posted by Lindsay at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'm sorry you feel this way. I think it's completely normal though. You're in a very stressful situation and it's hard not to get down about things sometimes. Praying that something works out for you five!
You're all in our prayers. God is faithful in the good times and the bad. Lean on him...not chocolate cake. ;)
Post a Comment