Thursday, September 11, 2008

Plus to moving to the Bigger City

SUPER TARGET!!!
I have always wanted to go to a Super Target, but never had the chance UNTIL TODAY! Mark was in his interview so Sophie and I decided to use the navigation to find a close by Target. I tried the navigation yesterday to find a close by Target, got there and it was closed down so I told it to find the next nearest shopping place, and it found a Walmart---CLOSED DOWN also!
Not very happy with the navigation!
My husbands car is a 2005 model, so the navigation is still from 2005. Needs to update that!
Anyway, I drove up to Target, woke Sophie up to go inside, and was SUPER excited when we walked in the doors! I know I get excited over silly, little things---but HELLO it was a Super Target!
Interviews went well, found a few neighborhoods that we wouldn't mind living in, nice people, pretty churches, dance schools for the girls, and some really nice looking elementary schools also!
Now we get to play the wait and see game!
**Update on Loraly's Dr. appt**
Not so good! He said that he is now sending her to an ENT to have her hearing tested and they will also do some sort of scope through her nose, down to her vocal cords to see what is going on! Mark and I are very worried, scared, and sad about even thinking of letting them do this to her. We should hear from the ENT soon for an appt there. Pray that they would at least sedate her for this procedure!

3 comments:

SG said...

So were you in the metro-plex... North Fort Worth side maybe? :)
How was L's doctor appointment? Hope you got some good news!

Lindsay said...

I updated on Loraly--sorry, I was so upset about that wasted appt that I forgot about it! And yes we were in Northern Fort Worth.

Mika Hinson said...

Good luck with both the job and the ENT stuff...wow! Lots going on in your world, huh?