It is kind of depressing to know that this is almost over.
It is VERY exciting to know that in a few days this will be over!
It is kind of depressing to know that the day is here but there is still no baby.
It is VERY exciting to know that the day is here and I KNOW I will have a baby in a few days!
It is kind of depressing to look around the house and see all kinds of things ready and waiting for a baby and a purpose but nothing to fulfill them.
It is VERY exciting to look around the house and see all kinds of things CLEAN that will probably never look the same once the baby gets here and has to use them daily.
It is kind of depressing to know that this will most likely be the last time that I am sitting here awaiting the arrival of my baby.
It is VERY exciting to think that this will most likely be the last time I am sitting here awaiting the arrival of my baby!
3 is good for me and much less for it to be 3 girls is even more exciting!









0 comments:
Post a Comment