Anyone ever watch the movie "Ice Age", the title of this post is a line from that movie that we often use around our house. What it pertains to this time is that I am about to head to my last doctors appointment for this pregnancy. Exciting, nervous, anxious...a few words to describe the way I feel. I am positive that I will be back home in a few hours to post when my inducement will be because we all know that I need the help to get my babies into this world. Wish me luck...
You will be proud though---we put the car seat in the car last night, I finished packing my bag a few minutes ago, and I also packed both of the girls bags. Mark can do his own! I am doing my last load of laundry for the day---I am sure by the weekend there will be plenty more to do. I just like to kid myself and make myself think that they COULD POSSIBLY send me to the hospital---YEAH RIGHT! Honestly Saturday is the birthday we would love for Sophie to have--December 1, mine is December 10, and we already have 2 in November (Mark and Loraly).
I am rambling so I guess I am going to do some last minute things around here before I head to my appointment!
I will find out in a little while when my baby girl will be making her debut! YEAH!!!!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
The Last Melon...
Posted by Lindsay at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment